This software is for selecting Brushless Motor, Stepping Motor and Servo Motor.
This software can perform selection of a motor easily by having the details of mechanism or operating condition keyed into the software.
|13-05-2019||Version 4.1.4 is available now. For some model numbers of brushless motor BMU series, there were some issues with the allowable moment of inertia not being displayed correctly, has been improved.|
- This software is used to select our company’s Brushless Motor, Stepping Motor and Servo Motor only.
- Selection of a motor could be done easily by having the details of mechanism or operating condition keyed into the software.
- After selecting the series and functions, you can click on the motor search to generate a list of models base on the specifications. It will show you the model numbers with details (no matter if it could be used).
You could also amend the details of application or operating condition after generating the list of models.
- Printing and saving is possible for a selection result.(The extension of saved file is “.OMD”.)
- After having the selection results, website catalogue could be accessed directly through the software and the specification, wire connection, outline drawing (CADdata), etc. of the product can be seen.
- Use this result as reference as actual condition may differ.
- Please check the motor specifications by using the catalogue.
Website user's registration is required for download.
If you have registered you can login to download directly.
|・For user using Windows 32-bit version and Windows 64-bit version 14-03-2018 UP|
|ORIENTALMOTOR CONTROL MOTOR SIZING Ver.4.1.4 〔71.5MB〕|
Please check if there is a “help” document on how to operate the software.
At the time of installation, administrator authority is required.
- Please save the file (compressed file) downloaded from our website to your PC.
- Please extract the downloaded file.
- Please double-click "Setup.exe" in the extracted folder, and install the rest according to directions of the installer.
Please follow the below procedure for uninstalling Motor Sizing software.
- Please perform uninstallation from "Programs and features" (in the case of windows XP: Add or Remove Programs ) found in the control panel.
Please be sure to uninstall before installation of new motor sizing software.
Please perform the check of the version from " Programs and features" (in the case of windows XP: Add or Remove Programs ) found in the control panel.
||Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate / Enterprise (SP1 or higher)，
Windows 8.1 Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise (Update version)，
Windows 10 Home / Pro / Education / Enterprise
Operating condition of OS must be satisfied
64 bit (x64) version 2 GB or more
300MB or more
|1024 × 768 (XGA) or more, 256 or more colors|
- Even if it has satisfied the above-mentioned spec, it may not operate normally as the PC configuration may differ.
- MS Gothic and SYMBOL object are required for a display and printing.
- If other OS or hardware not recommended by us is being used, it may not work properly.
- Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- This software requires NET Framework2.0 and above to operate.